Each year, the CPRS National Conference welcomes hundreds of delegates from across Canada. Featuring a combination of keynote speakers, parallel workshops, panel discussions and evening celebrations, its primary goal is to further professional development in the field of public relations, and provide networking opportunities with many top Canadian practitioners.
This year’s Conference features:
- The who’s who of public relations and communication professionals from across the country gathering to discuss a wide range of topics inspired by our theme: Illuminate
- The chance to connect with influential CPRS members representing various sectors of the communications industry
- Workshops, research presentations and panel discussions on emerging trends and research findings from leading Canadian experts
- The opportunity to help influence and shape the future of Canadian public relations and communications
- Sponsors and exhibitors showcasing innovative products and services to help you deliver results for clients / employees
- A celebration of CPRS Major Award and National Awards of Excellence winners, as well, the newest members of the College of Fellows, APR recipients and successful PRK exam writers.
- The opportunity to enjoy B.C.’s most popular playground, offering 19 golf courses, more than 100 wineries, numerous beaches and parks, all illuminated by 2000 hours of sun per year!
But don't just take our word for it, read why you should attend from some of our regular delagates:
You Never Forget Your First Time (at the CPRS National Conference) - Cam McAlpine, APR
Illuminate 2017: The best 3 days of PD you could ask for! - Sarah Zimmerman, APR
CPRS Conference Highlights: What's In It For You? - Emma Shea, APR
Don’t miss all this and more at Illuminate, the 2017 CPRS National Conference, May 28-30.